General Admission Event Passes
Purchase G.A. Event Passes
Other Things To Consider
Full Event Pass - $189 + tax & fees
- Price Per Pass: $189+ tax & fees
- Allows access into the grounds Friday, October 1st at 12:01am- Sunday (must be packed up and off grounds by Monday morning). Early entry may be accepted with the correct camping pass (ie: RV Unreserved or RV Reserved).
- Have questions? We have compiled an extensive Ticket FAQ to help you with most general questions. If you still have additional questions, please feel free to email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have your camping/car pass?
Every vehicle entering the festival will need a camping or parking pass. Event Passes are not included with this Camping Pass and must be purchased separately. Each person needs an Event Pass and each vehicle needs a camping/parking pass. Specific Camping Information such as campsite size, camping in large groups, and our “first come, first serve” policy is available in our General FAQ page.
Accessible Camping and Parking
ADA camping passes are available. A state issued ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) license plate or placard is required to camp in Accessible Camping. You will still need to purchase an event pass. Please visit our Camping and vehicle pass page for more info and purchasing options.
Don't Plan On Camping?
Coming just for the day? Day parking vehicle passes will be available for sale at the box office on site during the festival.
What do I get with my General Admission Event Passes?
- Access to all 4 stages
- Entry to all venue areas
- Opportunity to have the best weekend of your life!
The Fine Print
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE FESTIVAL FOR FREE.
- CAMPING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE EVENT PASSES AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. EVERY VEHICLE ENTERING THE FESTIVAL REQUIRES A CAMPING OR PARKING PASS.
- GATE TIMES FOR EVENT PASSES DEPEND ON THE TYPE OF CAMPING PASS YOU HAVE; VIEW A SIMPLE GATE TIMES CHART IN OUR TICKET FAQ.
- “FESTIVAL” INCLUDES CONCERTS, LATE NIGHT CONCERTS, SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES, AND CAMPGROUNDS.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON. INTERSTELLAR MELTDOWN 2021 IS RAIN OR SHINE. ALL ACTS, TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- ABOUT SERVICE CHARGES: WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO KEEP OUR SERVICE CHARGE AS LOW AS POSSIBLE. THIS CHARGE HELPS COVER THE COST OF TICKETING OPERATIONS, WHICH INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO TICKETING SOFTWARE FEES, CREDIT CARD FEES, LABOR, TICKET STOCK, PHONE FEES, AND MORE. PIPELINE TICKETING, LLC IS A FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION, AND A PORTION OF THE SERVICE CHARGE IS REVENUE FOR PIPELINE TICKETING, LLC. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL, INDEPENDENT AND SUPER FRIENDLY TICKETING COMPANY!